10 Hours of HotDocs Training:
- Creating Templates and Variables
- Creating Optional Paragraphs and Text
- Dialog Creation, Layout and Scripting, Creating and Using Repeating Dialogs
- Creating and Using Computations
- Interview Computations, Pointed Component Files, Participant Lists, Project Management Tips
About the HotDocs Training Presenter – Elizabeth Mayberry
Elizabeth graduated from the J. Reuben Clark Law School in 1997. She is a member of the Utah Bar. While going to law school, she worked as a Consultant and Trainer for HotDocs™. She has presented for various Bar organizations on HotDocs™ and has taught a paralegal course on HotDocs™.
In 1998 she started her own company, REAL Automation Solutions, Inc. She has help hundreds of law firms to automate their practices and is one of the leading HotDocs™ consultants in the US.